4.18.2008

oh, how i've missed you!

Hello blogging world! I just discovered the computers in the Lobby that are free to the public! I brought a laptop, but I haven't been able to figure out the internet. It has been rough, to say the least :)

Well I just needed to say something... anything... but the time limit is 15 minutes on the public computers. And Heather is reading over my shoulder... which makes me feel awkward.

More to come on my Seattle trip. I'm very excited to come home tomorrow and see if my cute husband has destroyed the house :) Miss you, Sean!

4 comments:

ariel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ariel said...

Do you miss me or the blogging world?? Guess what, No mess here. Although I did finally put together my sports den, buy my plasma T.V. I've always wanted, traded your car in for a mini coop, got a tattoo of the little mermaid, bought season 2 of Arrested Development, and got a Mohawk!! The vacation kind of got out of control!! Although I have to admit that I really did buy season 2 of Arrested D. I know I went crazy this week. I miss you! "Don't drink the coffee... it has been poisoned. You'll thank me later."

jamirodana said...

What were you doing in Seattle?
Tell us about your trip in your next post please! :)

Tiffany said...

We miss you!! Hope you're having a great time despite internet withdrawls :) See you Sunday!