4.29.2008

CordeValle.

We are getting excited for a trip to California in May! Sean's parents invited us to join them on a quick business trip for Paul. We will be staying at CordeValle in San Martin for the first 2 nights... and I'm very very excited :) Sean and I helped with a golf tournament at this resort last year, but didn't get to stay there. It was so green and beautiful and the weather was perfect. Going to places like that always reminds me of what a desert I live in! Anyway... we also will go to San Francisco. Sean and I have really wanted to go to Alcatraz, so that will be first on our to-do list. I can't wait!

4 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

you lucky duck. I wish I could travel like you!!

Erika said...

That sounds like so much fun! I agree with Tiffany, can I be like you too?

ariel said...

HA! well just so you girls know... traveling for work is not as glamorous as it sounds! and most of my travels are for work! This is a rare exception.

Sean said...

I love traveling for work! i think it is great. I get to sleep all day, get room service, figure out how to travel in the city and by the time you are done with work we get to go play. San Fran is going to awesome. I want to go by Uncle Jesse's and drive over the golden state bridge.