4.12.2008

summer memory.

I was looking through my folders and folders and folders of digital photos and found this one. It was taken last July. Sean and I had driven up to the Bountiful temple to walk around. It was a really beautiful summer night with an amazing sunset. On the way home, we noticed a bunch of people pulling off the road and setting out blankets. They were waiting for fireworks. We pulled over, opened the back of my car & sat in the back with our feet dangling out. I took the picture while we were waiting for our impromptu fireworks show to start. After the show, Sean slammed the back door down and accidently caught a blanket in the latch. We couldn't open the trunk for months. The dirt roads on the way up to the cabin finally loosened it :) All of the memories from this single photograph!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I was up at 7:30 this morning too .. And I really wanted to sleep in1! :( It was good to see you tonight (last night!)

Mark and Kandice said...

That is a really neat picture. Pictures do carry so many memories.

Chris and Tara said...

Happy birthday Sean! Why wasn't there a big party? Or worse, was there one and we just weren't invited?!?! OUCH. :)
Now this is for Ariel, I come across your posts on EVERYONE'S blog and I challenge you to leave a post that does NOT include the word choir. I know, I know..I ask a lot. Jeeping SHOULD HAVE been number one on family fued, I agree. Those pictures really don't do justice to the reality of being there.
Best of luck Sunday on the Choir performance, I am sure it will be great. If you need more guys, try catering the practices. See I am always good for helpful advice.

Chris