2.03.2010

paper lanterns.

Photobucket Photobucket

i finally hung up the paper lanterns i bought for serena's room. they were lost in a drawer for a year and i found them again when i was decorating for new years eve. they are a martha stewart product... just one more reason why i love the woman :)

serena loves looking at them. i think she is getting bored of her froggy mobile.

p.s. how did i forget this beauty when i posted about my grandparents' things? this used to be in my bedroom and now it's in serena's. the print was on the inside of a vintage cosmetics box.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Josh and Jay said...

Those are cute and fun. Serena was so fun to play with yesterday. I think I scared her really bad when we were playing peek-a-boo. Whoops. She gave me the cutest horrified look ever! Love that girl!

Jamie said...

I LOVE paper lanterns! They look AMMazing :)

dave + kirst said...

those totally complete the room - and i love the vintage cosmetic pic!

Jordan said...

So cute, Where did you get them? I want some!!!

ariel said...

i got them at michael's. i have also seen them at zurchers.