2.11.2010

gratitude.

Photobucket
Photobucket
today i am grateful for my family.
especially for my sweet serena.
my heart is breaking for the toone family.
i don't know them. but my heart hurts for them.
i can't even imagine how their hearts are hurting.
tomorrow i plan to:
kiss my girl 2x as much as usual {which is a lot}.
play on the floor with her without the tv on, or another project on mind.
lower her crib {she is getting dangerously close to pulling herself up in it}.
read this book to her. {a valentine from grandma & grandpa}
hug + kiss her some more.

3 comments:

Megan Maree Walker Boehm said...

I am very sad also a bout the Toone family, I seriously cant imagaine.

Gina said...

I don't even like talking about what happened to that poor family. It makes me absolutely sick inside. I'm gonna go kiss and hug my kids right now... :(

Adrienne said...

such cute pics