2.20.2010

things that must go.

canker sores.
chappy lips.
ear infections.
runny noses.
deceptively sunny days that are still bitter cold.

my lumpy old throw pillows.

half of the girls in american idol's top 24. {i'm not impressed.}
the fakeout act-sad-and-sorry-and-then-oh-wait-just-kidding-you-guys-made-it! seriously. it's so old. and so obvious. and kara is an especially bad actress.

too-tight uniforms on the not-so-fit bobsledders.
apolo's bandanas.
men's figure skating.
sister/brother teams in couples figure skating. {creepy!}

vienna.
and jake.

6 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

lol Jake and Vienna. Haha.... I also agree with the brother-sister team and was GROSSED OUT at the bobsledders too-tight on not so svelte figures uniforms!! Ugh!!

Don't worry. I have it on good information that Ali will be the next bachelorette, so you have something to look forward to!

Janessa Taylor said...

Oh I do like the singing waitress girl on AI--the one that sang the Kara Dioguardi song...after her performance i knew she'd be going to the top...

Anna said...

who won the giveaway

Jamie said...

Um, I like Apolo :) and his bandana. Don't hate me. And I especially like the two man luge

ariel said...

do you also like his tacky mood necklace, jamie?

:)

Rachelle said...

hahahaha! very cute. i just asked my husband last night - "What's up with Apollo's bandanas?" agree and ditto on it all!