2.23.2010

highlights.

Photobucket Photobucket

1. cafe rio's monday special just surpassed the thursday special in my top 10 favorite foods. the tamales are amazing... but the chile rellenos are heaven.

2. serena has the craziest hair ever. i love it. her grandmas are always trying to comb it... but it just doesn't stay put! she always looks like a ragamuffin.

3. jaimie gave me a carton of strawberries that i have been enjoying every morning for breakfast with my eggo waffle. yummmmmm.

4. the jazz game was super fun last night, even though they lost.

5. i liked the canadian ice dancers and i'm glad that they won gold. she is pretty. she looks like amy adams + zooey deschanel + pam from the office.

6. oh, the bachelor. such goooood entertainment! rozlyn, rozlyn, rozlyn. we all know you're lying through your teeth. the truth would have been so much less embarrassing. michelle, you're as crazy as ever. ali, you are obviously the next bachelorette. the gag reel was my favorite.

7. this gal's bachelor recap every week cracks me up.

8. sean finally got rid of our old tv and put the twin bed from my parents into storage. we have a guest bedroom again!

9. heather brought these sweet pink seashells home from florida for me. she must know about my love of pink in decor :)

2 comments:

Gina said...

look at all these posts i missed while on vacay! how do you expect me to catch up?? don't ever do that again.

:)

Jamie said...

I loved the jazz game too. But I'm sad they didn't win.