2.16.2010

i am a hoarder.

of jewelry.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
i laid out all of my jewelry on my bed today with the intention of getting rid of a lot of it. i have a drawer, a jewelry box, a tree stand, and a row of hooks for necklaces... and it's junking up my room. {oh and a box or two in the top of my closet...}

i couldn't do it!!!!! what if when i'm old i want to make a jewel tree? what if serena wants to have some dress up jewelry? i just can't part with any of it, even though it's mostly junk. so my collection will continue to grow. i'll continue to hoard. my children will have boxes and boxes of it to sort through when i die, just like my grandma had.

or maybe i'll have to lay it all out and try again another day.

6 comments:

Morgan said...

ahem that yellow and gold little gem is mine i believe ;) jk

ariel said...

is it for real? i was wondering where it came from! i thought it was one of my sisters or something!

jamirodana said...

Okay, I watch the TV show "HOARDERS".

You, are not.

Steph said...

I want to come over and play dress up! I love shiny things! I am sorry Serena isn't feeling well- Hope she feels better soon- and that you get a nap!

Kess said...

I love all your jewels, so pretty !

Josh and Jay said...

So, I think that the blanket they are on is cute!!