2.25.2010

from my phone.

wicked in denver.
Photobucket
our rental car gets hit.
Photobucket
heather + annette at rock on demand.
Photobucket
halloween wig. it was supposed to be a bob.
Photobucket
kelty + teagan in hawaii. the boys out in the water.
Photobucket
i love this mini glass bottle of diet coke.
Photobucket
blurry picture by a hotel pool in texas.
Photobucket
me + annette in texas.
Photobucket
our baby announcement pumpkins. dad in the window.
Photobucket
serena is born. still has puffy face :)
Photobucket
a yawn.
Photobucket
my gold speck.
Photobucket
tiny thing!
Photobucket
an evening drive. putting serena to sleep in her carseat.
Photobucket
mama + baby.
Photobucket
dad + serena at cherry hill.
Photobucket
smiley girl in her swimsuit.
Photobucket
tired girl.
Photobucket
the oil refinery explodes.
Photobucket
documenting the bump on her head.
Photobucket
awesomeness on maury.
Photobucket
shower decorations.
Photobucket
playing on the floor.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

ryan has a gold speck in his eye too. cool

Kess said...

I need to take more pics on my phone, if it were me posting this you would have been looking at valentines flowers, a pitcher of horchata, and my dog sleeping :)

Jamie said...

Look how much Serena has already changed!!

My pics: flowers, mavi w/ bandanna, mavi on a walk, artie in a duffle bag, baxter, more flowers, wet mavi, 111111 miles on odometer, me & baby mavi, mavi & diet pepsi, ty & baby mavi :), paper finger, sleeping artie, me & hanna, me on beach in hawaii, artie in tub, hanna & ty self portraits :)

ariel said...

hehe you people and your pets!

Gina said...

i vote for the bob wig and maury.

Gretchen said...

that maury is HILARIOUS