2.15.2010

looking forward to.

1. sean coming home so we can watch the bachelor.
2. new moon's dvd release. we have a date to watch {and mock} it with some friends.
3. visiting dc in august.
4. serena's doctor visit this week. i like getting her stats :)
5. summer + cherry hill.
6. hanging some family pictures in our house.
7. serena going to nursery {november is so very far away}.
8. having a frozen waffle for breakfast. seriously. i love them.
9. two new cousins for serena. a girl in june and a ? in september.
10. the release of mockingjay on august 24th!!!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Ann said...

who is having babies?! Please tell me it's your sisters!

ariel said...

annette in september! and my sister-in-law in june!

Rachel said...

When did they announce the title of the third book? I am SO excited for it!

Jamie said...

Oh, my gosh, oh, my gosh!! I'm so excited for Mocking Jay!! And do you eat the waffles COLD!!!???

THANKS SO MUCH FOR announcing that book (i had no idea) :)

ariel said...

i don't know when they announced it. i just looked it up yesterday.

Kess said...

I am so excited for spring and flowers and warm weather !!

Dagley Family said...

Um - you may not want to send Serena to nursery in November unless there are hardly any kids there. November to February are terrible months for colds and sickness and germs. I know you understand this is coming from a germ freak mom!!!! I want to hear more about DC in August? Sounds fun!