9.25.2008

this guy.

I watch Fox 13 news in the morning. Not by choice, however. It's the only channel that has local news on after 8am, and that's when I usually get around to switching on the tv. Anyway, I'm constantly cringing because of this guy. I won't type his name just in case he googles himself and finds this blog post about him {it has happened before with THIS post... awkward!}. He is SOOOO embarrassing! He shamelessly flirts with EVERY woman on the show {anchors, guests, etc.}. It's so unprofessional and I can't believe they let him get away with it all the time! For example, this morning, Big Buddha was out at a boutique in Salt Lake. There were a couple of models {teenage-looking girls} wearing clothing from the store and the owner was telling about what each girl was wearing. She was saying things like "Jane is wearing a navy hoodie with a striped lining. Underneath is a pink tank top with ribbing down the front." And then she had the model turn around and show the stitching on the pockets of the jeans. So they go back to the two main anchors and mr. frosted tips up there is like, "Yeah... we can pretend we were all looking at the pockets..." and Buddha didn't hear him at first and so he repeated it to make sure everyone heard his funny joke. What is that? She's like a teenager, you perv! Anyway. He bugs me. It's kind of amusing to watch him though. Count how many flirtatious lines he can get in. Blah.

7 comments:

Sean said...

i noticed that he does have a wedding ring on. but the guy is smooth. i have to give him that. and from the sounds of your post he is what Michael Jackson would call a "smooth criminal". Did I ever tell you the joke about Michael Jackson's favorite College. BYU! Bring em' Young University.

Ann said...

This is totally unrelated to Fox News, but it is from a newsource.

I read this article this morning and thought of you.

http://deseretnews.com/article/email/1,5227,700261443,00.html

Mark and Kandice said...

Ariel I agree I have noticed that he always flirts with Keri Kronk, but I think she flirts back too. Fox 13 is very unprofessional I have caught myself tivoing a lot of their mistakes and I have heard it from others as well. You are brave to post about it. ;)

Joanna McGuire said...

I have always thought he was a little weird and flirtatious. I agree you are brave to post about it.

Gina said...

I just saw Keri Kronk at the Circus the other night (she looks a lot older in person...but still beautiful).

Juliann said...

That totally bugs me. Totally!

Juliann said...

To clarify: that guy totally bugs me, too!! Totally unprofessional. He should know better.