9.15.2008

loves.

1. junior mints
2. looking at sean's smiling face all day at work :)
3. pretty scarves
4. tina fey's impersonation of sarah palin
5. a clean bedroom
6. raspberry-blackberry sparkling water
7. sean's clean-shaven face {finally!!!!}
8. reading wedding magazines with annette
9. "droughts are for poor people."
10. legacy parkway finally opening
11. trying new recipes {even when they fail miserably like my recent lemon bar debacle}
12. morning walk/jogs
13. singing in the kitchen
14. playing hearts with my family
15. going to bed at 9pm {which i might just do tonight...}

5 comments:

Joanna McGuire said...

Those are some good loves!! Hey did you go to target tonight?? Because my husband and I saw you walking in the parking lot if that was you, I would have said hello but you were far away from us.

Adrienne said...

good thoughts

Shawnee said...

brady says "sean's face is clean-shaven? is he the new EQP?"

Erika said...

I LOVE junior mints too! I swear I could consume so many of those. My hubby hates anything mint.

Juliann said...

Raspberry-blackberry sparkling water?? Never tried it before! I think I need to, though. Oh, and I am also SO glad Legacy is open. Finally!