9.11.2008

hello from texas.

I'm here in Texas for a seminar and I brought the newly engaged Annette with me. She hasn't been TOO depressed/whiny so far. This is the longest she & Brad have been apart since they met. Anyway... we haven't been doing much besides lounging & eating yummy food! Tonight we sat out by the pool for a couple of hours. It was cloudy and we were fully clothed, but it was still fun! It's SUPER humid here, but so far no hurricane! Whew! I'll be back in Utah tomorrow and I'm excited to see Sean!!! We said a prayer before we left and I prayed that Sean would be able to find dinner without me. I should have prayed specifically that he would eat the leftover lasagna, because I think he's eaten out for every meal since I've been gone...

XOXO

Ariel

5 comments:

Sean said...

Not true....I had frosted flakes for dinner yesterday! They're Grrrreeeaaat!

Adrienne said...

ha ha. sorry you two are cute when you talk through your blog

Gina said...

and yet another foot picture. :) just kidding, i love feet pictures myself. wish i were in texas by a pool.

Erika said...

Don't get hurt in the hurricane!

Chris and Tara said...

We're glad you made it our safely, before Ike came along. I agree with Gina, I always enjoy your feet pictures.