9.04.2008

what we've been watching.

don't worry... these weren't all in one weekend.

-bella {which I read about on shawnee's blog} was amazing.
-for some reason i felt the urge to watch the village the other day. i liked it. just enough scariness/suspense. not too much gore/satan worshipping/etc.
-two weeks notice cracked me up! i had totally forgotten about this movie. "did you say, 'billy, i love you?'..."
-we finished the whole 2nd season of heroes in 2 days {it was only 11 episodes}. loved it. and i ♥ mohinder.
-i got sucked into watching the first episode of the new 90210. dumb. i much prefer my gossip girl {which by the way started out the season with a bang... just as scandalous as ever.}
-august rush is a new favorite. i cried a lot {when do i not?} in a good way. sean liked it too.
-i hated the nanny diaries. it was disturbing & sad.
-after reminiscing with kess about it, i looked up ghostwriter on youtube. awesome. if i could find it on dvd i would totally buy it.
-the democratic & republican conventions. blah. i'm not too excited about any of the options.

what have you been watching?

6 comments:

Sean said...

I liked august rush because of Keri Russell. Huge crush on Felicity back in the day.

Shawnee said...

I'm glad you liked "Bella." I loved it. Also, I thought "August Rush" was great too...a little slow at the beginning, but then I loved it!

Josh and Jay said...

Josh and I just watched two weeks notice too! It was $5 at target!!! Great buy!! Oh and guess what we watched the sisterhood of the pants last night! It was really funny. Mostly because there was a group of girls behind us awwing and calling all the boys jerks or he his so hot! It was good!Have you seen it yet?

Mark and Kandice said...

Ariel I love your posts! I too am a Ghoswriter fan and love randomly reciting the introduction. I loved August Rush such an original and good film.

ariel said...

i haven't seen the sisterhood yet! i will though!

Juliann said...

Okay, I totally loved "Bella" - so profound, loved it. Haven't seen "August Rush" yet, but it sounds like I need to!