9.22.2008

welcome, fall!

autumn is definately my favorite season. i'm so glad it's finally here! i won't miss summer at all. i love everything about fall. the changing leaves. cooler weather. pumpkins. caramel apples. jackets & boots. halloween. choir starting up again. haunted houses. the office starting up again. drives through the mountains. the yummy smell of crisp autumn air. toasted pumpkin seeds. corn mazes. apple cider. thanksgiving. crunchy leaves on the ground. it's the best. i even enjoy going to an occasional football game! shocking, i know! it's all part of the season :) so, welcome fall! come & stay for a while.

{image}

4 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

I really enjoy autumn, until I remember that it leads into winter. BLAH!!!

Sean said...

Winter is my favorite!!!

Gina said...

I'd have to agree with Tara. I like winter from Dec. 23rd to Dec. 26th and that's about it. I'm excited that you like Haunted Houses! Sounds like a date night to me.

Gina said...

Oh, and how about those "music videos"?! I was laughing the whole time I was making them.