9.08.2008

tagged.

thanks for the tag, janessa! it's been a while since i've done one.

♥ Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
♥ Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.
♥ Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

1. i'm super obsessive compuslive about having a tidy house. i follow sean around all day, tidying up after him. i'm especially weird about having the pillows on my couches arranged just right and making sure the coffee table is exactly parallel to the couch :)

2. i pretty much only use pilot precise v5 rolling ball pens, extra fine. i hate regular ball point pens! blah!

3. i have been to branson, missouri and experienced several of the cheesy osmond-esque family variety shows. awesome. {i just realized this isn't necessarily a "quirk"... oh well.}

4. i like to edit my books as i read them by crossing out the naughty words. it's pretty pointless, really. if i ever read the book again, i find myself trying to figure out what the crossed-out words were. and i'm sure if i lent it to someone, they would be doing the same thing!

5. i stopped eating blue foods {candy, yogurt, ice-cream, gum, drinks, popsicles, etc} in high school because my friend, jamie, wouldn't eat purple food & it bothered me. i did it just to bug her, but to this day i still won't eat anything blue.

6. one of my pet peeves is when the chalkboard doesn't get erased all the way and you can still faintly see what was there before. drives me INSANE. especially when the teacher starts writing over it again.

i tag: gina, jamie, jaimie, shawnee, katie d & kim

7 comments:

Jamie said...

I appreciate the love and the tag. But my quirk is I really don't like doing tags.. I LOVE reading them though.. Does that make me a hypocrite?

Janessa Taylor said...

LOL...I actually am the same way about the sofa set up in the living room, PERFECTLY parallel with coffee table, pillows perfectly set...BUT, since my husband has been working on the closet downstairs, it has all gone to pot. My living room is a disaster. I can't wait til he's DONE!

Stephenson and Katie said...

That's a fun one, I'll actually do it because I don't have anything else to blog about lately :)

Chris and Tara said...

I'm laughing about the blue foods. That's awesome. I'm going to try and tempt you with something blue in the future and see if you stay true to your quirk. Ü

Janessa Taylor said...

Oh yeah, and wanted to say that I feel the same way about the lead singer of Smashing Pumpkins as you do about Rascall Flats... he is TERRIBLE. So whiney!!!

Gina said...

ok...I guess I'll do it. :)

Adrienne said...

that was fun. I like reading your blog. who knew... blue foods :)