5.09.2008

good song... i mean GAME.

The jazz game was soooo much fun! And it was so cool to see David A! Here's the recap of the night. We ate a yummy dinner at Biaggi's with Steph & Brett and then headed over to the game. On our walk over, we heard a bunch of girls screaming about David Archuleta, so we walked in their direction. We were disappointed to find that they were screaming at the POSTERS about David that people were carrying into the game :) The arena was packed and as soon as he walked onto the court, the ladies were screaming {including me}. He was, of course, surrounded by his entourage, so it was hard to get any good pictures. There was lots of screaming before, during and after he sang the national anthem. I took some pictures... but we were in the upper bowl and my zoom was just not cutting it. So I took one of the jumbo-tron too. He did an awesome job, and then he watched the first half of the game with the rest of the crowd. I totally watched him the entire time :) He pretty much spent the entire time signing autographs. And then they snuck him out before halftime {probably so he wouldn't get ambushed by crazed fans}.
And now on to the game: It was soooo loud & so fun! Finally the Jazz pulled it together & kept a friggin lead over the Lakers. We sat behind some annoying Lakers fans... but they left early :) Hmmmm.... that's about all I have to say about the actual game... as I'm sure you all know, they won! Go Jazz!

p.s. please note, i have added a new label: david archuleta... that's how often i post about him ;)

6 comments:

Madison Grunig said...

I love that somebody else my age loves him too! Sometimes I feel like one of the 13-year-old girls, but he's really got some serious talent. Even us "oldies" can't help but like him! :) Oh yeah, I'm glad the Jazz won too.

Kim said...

yessss i love David..

Ann said...

Hey Lady,
I was reading the Salt Lake Trib online this morning and I saw a picture of you singing with the Utah Master Chorale! How fun!

Erika said...

I am soooooo jealous of you! my hubby was offered tickets to the Huntsman Suite for the game but then at the last minute they were taken away from him because the Huntsmans decided to go, what a bummer! i was so sad!

Mark and Kandice said...

You are so Lucky! I thought about this game and national anthem night all day. I bet you had so much fun!

Kim said...

I want to comment again on David! I love him. Did you see him cry this week when he was in SLC. I love him. love him.