5.19.2008

legacy.

Sean and I bought bikes a couple of years ago... only to realize that there is nowhere to ride them around here. Unless you want to ride on busy roads. Or around the neighborhood. So today we got out our bikes for the first time this Spring and ventured west. We thought for some reason that we would have to sneak back to Legacy... climb a fence or something... but we really just rode right out there :) It was fun! And I took lots of pictures, as usual! We rode over the over-passes and all along down the highway and felt like trespassing rebels. We went past our house... and suddenly realized how CLOSE the highway is to our neighborhood :( We also realized on our way home how out of shape we are... that was quite the workout! Sad, I know.

It was kind of beautiful out there, too! A much better view than the freeway :)

7 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

Looks like fun. I don't think you can be too out of shape if you go biking up and down Legacy. Way to be physically fit :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

how FUN!! I'm so heartbroken that you won't be at A.I. tonight! We've been watching it together allll season and it just won't be the same :( Have so much fun on your trip though!!

Mark and Kandice said...

Fun bike riding day for you two. That is definitely on my list of fun things to do. Have a nice trip to California! What part are you going to?

ariel said...

We're going to San Francisco! Yay!

Erika said...

That is really beautiful! I'm out of shape too!

Juliann said...

Wow! Love those pictures. I totally love biking. Good for you to just get out there and do it!

Joanna McGuire said...

These pictures are so cool. I want to buy a bike and go bike riding. I keep trying to convince my husband to buy us bikes. The legacy highway is pretty cool.