5.11.2008

my mom


...is beautiful inside & out.

...never tires of me calling her for recipes.

...has always loved me, despite all of my antics from age 14ish to 19ish.

...is a crazy walking machine!

...always comes to my choir concerts & recitals.

...is a wonderful cook.

...always plans for sean's picky eating habits.

...goes with me to all sorts of plays & concerts.

...kicks butt at boggle {and scrabble}.

...is an amazing example of fulfilling your callings.

...is funny & silly :)

...encouraged us to take lessons for piano, voice, flute, cooking, drama, guitar, soccer, basketball, dance & whatever else we wanted to {within reason}.

...sang to us before bed when we were little.

...looks killer in those high-waisted jeans!

...is not very computer savvy... but she's working on it :)

...has style. but not embarrassing mom-trying-to-look-like-a-teenager style. classy style.

...introduced me to this. wow. we had a good laugh about this!

...is a wonderful mother... and deserves the very best this mothers day ;)

Love you, Mom! Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Janessa Taylor said...

you are so cute! I need to do something like that for my mom!! I'm sending her a belated card--that's the great daughter that I am...pathetic! Hey, so have you ever played SPEED SCRABBLE?? If not, I HAVE to teach you...maybe we can double and have dinner and play games (namely Speed Scrabble)...my husband loves it too! It is sometimes called "pick" too... but I just think that sounds weird...

Unknown said...

My adorable, darling daughter,

I was so touched to read the nice things you said about me. That was such a nice Mother's Day surprise to go along with the other great gifts you gave me.

I also enjoyed reading your entry about your choir concert. It has been so much fun to come to your concerts. Of course, you've always been the star of the show as far as I'm concerned. But I did enjoy hearing the rest of the group. I'm so glad you have had such a wonderful outlet for your beautiful vocal talent. I hope you can continue to find those opportunities.

I love you and I'm so proud of you!

Love, Mom (Marm)