5.07.2008

10 reasons.

10 reasons why i'm lame.

1. i love me some juicy celeb gossip.
2. i hate brushing my teeth before bed.
3. i have a huge paranoia of running into past boyfriends. it stresses me out when i hang out in kaysville/farmington.
4. i like wasting power {leaving the computer, flat iron, lights, tv, etc. on all day}.
5. i love junk food. especially salty junk food. don't ever tempt me with a bag of potato chips.
6. i'm kind of a control freak. i get super anxious when things don't go the way i planned them.
7. i don't really know how to swim. i never took lessons. i think i could manage if i had to... but deep water freaks me out.
8. i am seriously weird about being on time or early to everything. i go to choir 45 minutes early every week to ensure a parking spot right by the building.
9. i can be really critical of singers... but secretly i am just jealous.
10. i am jumping off of the david cook bandwagon and back onto the david archuleta bandwagon :)

10 reasons why i rock.

1. in 1st grade i won 1st place in the reflections contest for my poster about fire safety. it had a picture of a princess taking the fire exit when a dragon was breathing fire at the front gates of the castle. i still have the poster. it's awesome.
2. i am really great at shopping & spending money :)
3. i'm super fast at the 10-key.
4. i haven't gotten a single speeding ticket since i got my lisence temporarily supsended 5 years ago.
5. i have never broken any bones... maybe that should go under lame.
6. i'm pretty good at memorizing things. like movie lines. and commerials. and the lyrics to shoop by salt-n-pepa. sometimes i put this skill to good use and memorize poems or the family: a proclamation to the world. that's what i'm working on now.
7. my friend's cousin is david archuleta's best buddy :) i'm practically famous.
8. i'm a pretty adventurous eater. i'll try anything once.
9. i make a mean batch of chocolate chip cookies.
10. i'm awesome at boggle. not as good as my mom, though.

Tag... you're it! erika, heather, jamie, jen, katie d, kim, tara, tiff m, tiff s, tracy.

2 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

That was a fun tag- I will actually do that one! And I totally hate brushing my teeth before bed too!! It's such a pain!

Adrienne said...

I really like your blog... it's so fun to read