5.09.2008

fangirl.

i am far more excited about seeing david sing the national anthem than i am about going to the jazz game :) yesssssssssss! and i'll be honest... i watched him on the news AND listened to him on the radio this morning. ok i swear this will be my last post about david archuleta this week. wait... i can't promise that. i'll probably try to take a picture at the jazz game.... and then i'll want to post it... hmmm. well, i'm a huge fan. get used to it. see you tonight, david ;)

p.s. what was with his outfit this week? it looks like a halloween costume.

3 comments:

tracy layne said...

Oh I am so glad you love him as much as I do.... I also watched the news AND listened to the radio this morning. I am soooo jealous you get to see him at the game! Take lots of pictures for me!

Jennie said...

Rachel Peterson in our ward met him this morning as he was going in to the radio station. She works in the same building as the station so she just went over and there he was. Crazy right?

Mark and Kandice said...

Ha ha his outfit does look like a Halloween costume. I still love him.