5.13.2008

stuff.

some little bites that weren't worth posting an entire blog about all by themselves:

i have been obsessed with caesar salads lately. usually i'm all about throwing as many vegetables & cheeses & what-not onto a salad as possible. i always order the bbq chicken salad or something southwestern with corn & salsa and all that stuff... but lately simple is yummy. caesars are simple.

my mouth is KILLING me right now. i just got my permanent crown put on. and i feel like i could possibly cry from the pain. i was totally numb when they did it, but i think all of the yanking to get the temporary off is what is killing me.... i'm in need of some serious pain medication right now. and all i have is ibuprofen.

i'm reading the host. i swore i wouldn't. don't take this the wrong way all of you twilight fanatics. i'm a twilight fanatic too. they're addicting. but admit it, they're cheesy. maybe my sisters book snobby-ness is rubbing off on me :) anyway... i swore the twilight series would be the only stephenie meyer i read. well, i lied.

on sunday i totally tripped up the stairs. it hurt like crazy... and i have a huge, ugly bump/bruise to show for it. Sean and I were racing up the stairs to get dibs on the computer after my family left :)

this creeps me out... a lot.

i had to throw something about david archuleta in here :) anyone else annoyed with the media trying to make up more controversy about his dad? oh and while i'm on the subject, i totally had a dream the other night that i was at a party and david a. was there and he was smoking. :)

i have tomorrow off for alicia's wedding! and i'm sure there will be pictures to come. i'm mad at the weather for threatening to be cloudy on her day. her reception is outside. come out, sun!

i had a really wonderful & busy mothers day on sunday. we were able to spend some time with my in-laws in the afternoon {bbq & the jazz game}. i am sooo grateful for the wonderful family that i married into. i didn't write a post about my mother-in-law, but i appreciate her so much. i couldn't ask for better in-laws! also on the subject of mothers day, sean gave me a beautiful necklace & earrings. what a sweetheart :)

that's all for now. i'm off to alicia's wedding dinner tonight. hope everyone else has fun on american idol night. and thank goodness for tivo :)

6 comments:

Val said...

How is The Host? Is it as well written as the Twilight series? Worth reading, even though it may be cheesy? :)

Stephenson and Katie said...

I want to borrow the host when you're done! I don't know how I feel about it- but I have to give it a try!! I'm so sad you weren't there to watch A.I. with me last night. I friggin hate david cook! I thought archuleta did awesome!!

Mark and Kandice said...

Ariel I love reading your blog you are such a fun girl. I haven't read the Twilight series yet, but I have seen tons of those Host books come through Costco checkouts. Are they really good overall or really cheesy?

Erika said...

Okay, so fill me in on the controversy of David Archuletta's dad. I guess I missed out on that.

Tiffany said...

I just finished the Host- did you like it? Sorry you tripped up the stairs- totally something I would of- and have done many times :)

ClaysJenna said...

K you will have to tell me if I should read The Host of not. Ive been debating it, I mean its a true test of a good author if you can write a second book entirely unrelated to the first. And I really liked the Twilight series...I just cant decide if I should read it or not...so let me know what you think k:)