5.28.2008

23 reasons.

23 years ago the best thing in the world happened to me, my wife was born! I thought I would list 23 reasons why I love my wife. I could list off a thousand but she is not that old.

Today she is 5 years younger than me
Her beautiful green eyes and the orange dot her right eye has
She can name of the entire roster of the Utah Jazz
Best Choir director I have ever had
Our slumber parties in our front room watching Lost, CSI and yes….Gilmore Girls!
Her love of singing
She will eat my food that I don’t want when we go out to dinner and eat my food that I do want.
No other partner I would rather have than her in a game of badminton
The best kisser ever!!!
Always humbles me in a game of Battleship
My best friend
Always nice enough to let me know when the garbage is full & the Dishes are clean
Makes the best Sheppard Pie in the world
Thinks it’s the end of the world when she sees a spider (real or fake) I have to kill both
If she’s going to take a picture of something…prepare for 5 pictures of the same thing @ different angles
Always has to have a bucket of Popcorn at the movies
Has a weird obsession w/ the Wizard of Oz
Will read a book by my side while I watch a basketball game
Has a pair of tennis shoes for every vacation we’ve been on
Her guilty pleasure of GG…XOXO
Going to watch her sing solos and telling everybody that is my wife!
Will help me when I have a hard time pronouncing a word like “Worcestershire”
Makes me feel like I’m the luckiest person in the world!!

Happy Birthday Ariel!!

7 comments:

ariel said...

:) What a nice birthady present. Love you, Sean!

Dagley Family said...

Wow Sean! I am impressed with your list. Happy Birthday Ariel!

Tiffany said...

How sweet is that :) Happy Birthday Ariel!!!

Joanna McGuire said...

Happy 23rd birthday Ariel. You have such a wonderful husband.

Stephenson and Katie said...

Go Sean! What a sweet guy!! Happy Birthday! (AGAIN)

Gina said...

Hey Sean, could you text Anthony and tell him to do this for my bday next year? :) You guys are too cute.

Erika said...

How sweet! And how do you pronounce that word??