5.05.2008

good weekend.

1. i got to go to the temple with sean and see a beautiful sealing.
2. jamie & i got fancy nails. we used the wedding as an excuse :)
3. some of the girls slept over at kess's on friday night. we painted our toenails, talked a lot & fell asleep to 27 dresses. it was kess's last night as a single lady :)
4. i slept in on sunday & watched 27 dresses in bed {i only saw the first 5 minutes on friday before falling asleep}.
5. sean and i went for a walk and it was perfectly breezy. which means fewer bugs.
6. we had a birthday celebration dinner for heather at my parents house. mom made delicious pork chops, potatoes & gravy, asparagus, corn, pineapple & strawberries. and chocolate cake for dessert. yummy.
7. lindsay, annette & i wore burger king crowns at dinner. heather didn't want to, even though it was HER bday celebration.
8. sean watched lars & the real girl with me. it makes me laugh & cry. ryan gosling is amazing in this one.
9. we played battleship. our favorite!
10. it didn't rain on kess's wedding.
11. erin asked me if my bracelet is made of mahogany :)
12. lyn showed us some cute cute pictures of her youth. i think jaimie looks exactly like her!
13. my cute dresses from layers came! see here & here.
14. i had so much fun with my girlfriends all weekend. bff :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Thanks for hanging out with me all weekend!!
- Tom Cruise rocks - ask #1 Nails Technician # 2
- Don't write on your nails
- Cafe Rio fancy shirt girl is awesome
- I had a free meal (I still feel bad & I still owe you & Sean $10)
- We got awesome popcorn from Jan
- I'm a brat to Alicia
- You're good at removing bloody shoe ribbon
- You wake up early
- Naps in the car ARE necessary
- Ranbo head bands rock!!

Sue said...

What a fun weekend! I love it when it is breezy because then we can actually go outside. :) Darin has been wanting to see lars and the real girl but I wasn't sure about it. But I trust your opinion and will have to check it out.