5.28.2008

best bday ever.

...i woke up to my fancy camera first thing in the morning :)
...sean took me to breakfast.
...my desk was decorated with balloons, streamers & a sign when i came into the office. and flowers came later!
...my nieces called me and sang happy birthday over the phone.
...erika stopped by the office to wish me a happy bday.
...the dagleys gave me the cute lunch pail & cards that i put on this list forever ago!
...we had yummy birthday cheesecake at work.
...my momma made fondue. yum! and heather made lemon bars. double yum!
...i never thought i would ask for and be excited to get a cake plate or a tea jar... but i did... and i WAS :)
...i received lots birthday wishes by way of text message, email, phone calls, blog posts, flowers, cards, etc.
...we had birthday cake with lyn, shannon, steph, kelty & teagan.
...it was nice & sunny & warm most of the day.
...i got spoiled rotten by all of my family & friends. thanks to sean, heather, annette, mom & dad, lyn & paul, shannon, stephanie & fam, jaimie, erika & arbinger for the fun gifts!
...my birthday week isn't even over yet! this weekend we're headed to st. george for a little get-away before sean leaves to russian & italy next tuesday.
...i feel like a very lucky girl to have such wonderful friends & family. love you all!

5 comments:

Juliann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ARIEL!! Wow, it sounds like you had a fantastic day. What a great husband you have! Loved his post, by the way. How's your camera?? It looks really nice! Good for you for having a birthday week...I think I will do that when my birthday comes around again.

Janessa Taylor said...

That is so fun!!!! I don't think I've ever had a birthday that fun, EXCEPT for when Jordan and I were dating (in Las Vegas): he got us tickets to Celine Dion and made me dinner. He blind folded me the whole way, and only took it off when we were at the Caesar's Palace standing in front of the theater..it was SOOOO awesome!! Right now, he's planning my birthday, which is in July, so we'll see--he's really good about surprises!! That's so fun--your husband is so cool to post on the blog!!! I wish mine would post nice things about ME!! :)

k8e said...

YAY for birthdays! They are the best!!! Glad to hear you were spoiled (as it should be!). BTW, great job on Sunday. I was actually paying attention! Your talks were great! You two are so cute!

Mark and Kandice said...

Fun birthday! I miss St. George it was nice weather this last weekend, but I hear it is supposed to be really warm this weekend. In-N-Out is in Washington if you haven't had the experience I recommend it.:) Have fun!

Chris and Tara said...

Chris and I are sad we missed hearing you speak last Sunday :(
Happy birthday. We hope you're having fun in St. George Ü