6.06.2008

abc.

Ok... so I've already done this one, but Jaimie & Gina both tagged me. So I'm going to do a little experiment and see if I answer the questions the same way I did the first time. I'm not going to look at the old one until I'm done.

ABC's "getting to know you" TAG. Complete the ABC's of you. Then, each player tags 3 people and posts their names, goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A- Attached or single: attached... and desperately missing sean!
B- Best Friend: ok i totally remember NOT putting Sean's name on this last time and he was way offended... but he really is my best friend! that's a given.
C- Cake or Pie: fruity pies are yummy. but i'd much rather have cheesecake.
D- Day: sunday. i get to hang out with sean ALL day. and i like church. and visiting family & friends. and having choir practice.
E- Essential Item: my purse and all of its contents.
F- Favorite Color: green. turquoise. white.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: worms. they are more fun to eat. and cinnamon bears!
H- Home town: kaysville.
I- Indulgences: i have a sweet tooth, for sure. i always like to have something sweet after dinner.
J- January or July?: july. sean proposed to me after fireworks on the 4th of july.
K- Kids: 0
L- Life is incomplete without: the gospel. family. friends.
M- Marriage Date: december 22, 2005 {i wonder if i put that last time too.... ?}
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters.
O- Oranges or Apples: don't really love either... but carmel apples are yummy.
P- Phobias or Fears: spiders! knives. sean dying. any of my loved ones dying.
Q- Quote: "In all of living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured." Gordon B. Hinckley
R- Reason To Smile: emails from my hubby.
S- Season: i like them all. especially fall.
T- Tag Three: janessa. kathryn. juliann. let's get to know my choir girls better :)
U- Unknown fact about me: i have an orange dot in my right eye that is especially visible in the sun.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: weird question..... that wasn't on my last one! i'm for sure not a vegetarian.
W- Worst Habit: never listening to the messages on my home phone. nobody EVER call that phone if you need to talk to me!
X- Rays or Ultrasounds: i had an ultrasound one time and it was awkward. so i'm going to go with xray.
Hey Gina... what happened to Y?
Z: Zodiac Sign: gemini.

And these were my answers last time.

3 comments:

Gina said...

okay, so that sucks you've already done this one. sorry. you must be such the popular one. ;) and, yeah, where did Y go?

Sean said...

This was great to get to know you better. I'm wonder what you would have put for Y....maybe the question is the Y or the U...and we would for sure put the U!! I love you and miss the orange dot.

Juliann said...

Love it!! I will totally do this. Check back soon...by the way, loved your last several posts! I can't believe Sean's pictures! How incredible to be there. You're a very nice wife to be okay with him going!! He better appreciate it (which I'm sure he does!)