6.16.2008

reunited.

Sean is home and life is back to normal! hooray! After 30 hours of airports & planes & delays, he finally landed in SLC at 4am yesterday. Pretty much all we did yesterday was sleep & eat. We took a brief break from the sleeping & eating to visit our dads. We didn't actually get to see Paul, though. He was sleeping the day away too :) All of the pictures Sean took of Russia & Italy are on his dad's laptop, but we'll be posting some soon. I'll have to post some pictures of the awesome gifts he got me, too.

I'm sooooo glad to have my husband home! I missed him like crazy. I told him he's not allowed to leave me for that long EVER again.

4 comments:

Val said...

Yay!! So glad for you! Great way to spend your first day back together :)

Erika said...

I'm glad he's home, safe and sound. I would die if Michael left for that long.

Chris and Tara said...

Woohoo! I am so happy for you. That totally stinks that his flight home was so terrible. Grrr! I think you're wise not to let him leave you again. Ü

Jordan said...

I glad you found my blog and that you liked the cake. It's a small world cuz i used to be in your hubbys home ward in somerset. You are a cute couple and I enjoyed looking at your blog!