6.22.2008

weekend highlights.

1. watching several episodes of rob & big with gina & anthony. i guess it's only fair for you guys to get us hooked on a show after we started you on lost & the office!
2. finishing all of the laundry! hooray!
3. reviving the lawn almost to its former green-ness.
4. mini-golf & dinner with our friends.
5. hitting a hole-in-one!
6. at the beginning of sunday school, we played name-that-tv-mom and sean answered super fast when he saw the picture of lorelai gilmore! he claims he only watches it because i like it.... ??
7. coming home from church and watching gilmore girls :)
8. my choir did an awesome job on our performance in sacrament meeting.
9. yummy dinner at my parents house.
10. uno with sean & my sisters.
11. wearing my russian lingerie... HAHA don't freak out... it's just an apron sean bought me in russia. we showed my mom and she asked if it was lingerie... uh awkward!

5 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

That's hilarious that your mom thought it was lingerie. I think it's really cute. Way to go, Sean!

Kim said...

He he.. i like your apron!! very pretty. I like you

Linzy said...

it was fun to hang out with you and sean sat!

Gina said...

glad you liked rob & big...it takes a certain kind of humor to appreciate it. you're now knighted into the "we like rob & big" fold. (k, this is my last comment...the kids are asleep what do you expect? freedom!)

lil megan said...

Watch out for the Catenzaro's they have many weird shows to get you hooked on! But we are glad that they passed on the Lost craze. We finished the first season in a week and had to steal the second from the Darling's because they were taking to long. So thanks again for letting us borrow them..it's so addicting.