6.26.2008

today's favorites.

1. this little guy lives in our backyard {look closely... you'll see him!}. sean went out to water the lawn and the froggy jumped and scared the heck out of him. he's literally like an inch long.
2. this website. she was featured in domino's may issue. i love the baby shoes! and the site is just fun to look at.
3. italian leftovers.
4. reading to kill a mockingbird again. i love atticus.
5. sean getting super excited for the nba draft. he's like a little kid when it comes to this stuff!
6. finally posting some of sean's pictures on the photo blog. italy is next.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

By backyard do you mean swamp! I can't believe you have a frog at your house :) I love it!

Dagley Family said...

Does your little guy have a name - like Fred or something cooler.

Eliza said...

wow that is so cute and kind of creepy. i could barely decipher what it was, that would have scared the tar out of me if it had jumped out at me. that website was way cute and fun to look at. and love love love to kill a mockingbird, I love atticus too, especially gregory peck atticus, as a little girl and still to this day I had the biggest crush on gregory peck b/c of that movie. hubba hubba. ; )

Seth Adam Smith said...

Oh the irony. Sean getting scared by a little froggie. How cute. Oh, and I love how I am the ONLY single person on your 40 foot list of friends' blogs. Hah!