6.03.2008

lonely + jealous.

Sean left this morning for Europe... and won't be home until the 14th! All of the boys in his family (except for Josh... who has to be responsible and go to school...) are headed to Russia and Italy for some manly bonding. Seth has been in Russia for the past 5 months with a group teaching English. The rest of the boys will meet him there and he will be their tour guide for a couple of days. After that, they are flying to Italy to see everything I've ever wanted to see in Europe :) David served his mission there and has planned an awesome tour of the country. They will be visiting the colloseum, pompeii, ponte vecchio, the sistine chapel, michaelangelo's david, the trevi fountain, pisa, florence, rome, venice... just everything and everywhere that would be amazing to see in Italy. And Dave knows all the awesome, less touristy spots to visit. Lucky ducks! I will be at work... and at home... pooooor me. :) In all seriousness, I am SO excited for Sean and the awesome memories he'll have from this trip. I'm not TOO jealous. I just expect a sweet gift from Italy AND a trip back there someday since Sean will be an expert :)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ah Im jealous too!!! What a fun trip. I think Dave was talking about it in Sunday school. If you get lonely- call! :) Im glad you were able to go out of town for your bday and that you had a fun trip!

Jennie said...

I would be super jealous. You are a good wifey to let him go. What a trip of a lifetime, good for Sean :)

Kim said...

o im so jealous. !! we need to have a sleep over while he is gone! I will for sure be at the Ariel/Kess birthday bash!

Val said...

Happy Birthday late
That's rough that Sean's gone for that long! If you need company you're welcome to stop by :)

Joanna McGuire said...

Lucky for sean. I would be sad if my husband got to go and I didn't. I hope you have some fun stuff to do while he is gone.

Sean said...

Thanks for letting me go. You are the best wife ever!! I'm sitting on a street stealing somebody's internet. Good to see the blog still going strong!