6.19.2008

good wednesday.

1. sean made me a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch {he is the master}.
2. he also grilled up some delicious teriyaki chicken for dinner... he really played the housewife yesterday, apparently.
3. seth came to visit for the first time since january-ish. we caught him up on all the episodes of the office he missed.
4. we went on our nightly stroll at dusk, and were joined by katie & stephenson. tiff & ryan joined us for about 2 houses :)
5. we broke into the dobson's backyard to check it out {hope you guys don't mind!}.
6. we watched what about bob before bed... hehe I love that movie! DOCTOR! LEO! MARVIN!
7. we procrastinated unpacking sean's luggage for yet another day!

3 comments:

* said...

This blog is super cute. You guys sounds like such a cute couple. And What About Bob rocks!! Haha

Tiffany said...

Considering the walk was only three houses long I think the fact that we walked two whole houses down with you... :) Hehe, so much for my exercise. Thanks for stopping by and THANK YOU for your sweet gift.

Chris and Tara said...

What?!? You broke in to our backyard? That's it, we're not friends anymore for at least 2 seconds.
Okay, that's over. I love the idea of going for walks at dusk. Too bad Chris doesn't enjoy that :(
I love all the pic's from Russia and Italy. The Italy ones sure brought back memories for me. Wow, I want to go back... Gelato... Mmmm!