6.09.2008

good weekend.

1. sean stayed in a nice hotel when he got to italy. he finally had internet service and wrote me lots of long emails. hooray!
2. i had so much fun with my girlfriends at our birthday celebration :) both of the birthday girls {myself & kess} got spoiled! it was fun to see alicia's new apartment and her gorgeous wedding pictures.
3. heather & i had a fun sleepover! we did foot baths & painted our nails & all that girly stuff.
4. we watched stardust which is my favorite movie at the moment! SO FUNNY. robert deniro is the best part.
5. my cutie friend erika slept over on thursday {technically not the weekend...}. we baked a cake for kess's birthday and she helped me with my yard work! she's a good friend.
6. jen let us use her house for choir practice even though she was out of town. thanks, jen!
7. heather helped me on saturday & sunday with choir stuff. what would i do without you, heather? i'd be lost.
8. i went to dinner at my parents house yesterday {always delicious}. we were all really tired for some reason... and that means silliness for the sheffield girls :) they make me laugh.
9. kim made copies of some pictures from the cabin retreat. SO CUTE. the one of all the girls & guys is my favorite.
10. i recorded persuasion on masterpiece theatre and watched it late last night and it was gooood.

2 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

I absolutely LOVE Stardust! Hilarious!

Chris and Tara said...

We're glad you had something fun to do last night. We were going to invite you to come play some games with us but no one answered when we called. I would have left a message but couldn't rememeber if it was your home or cell phone I called and I know you don't listen to messages at home. Ü