6.06.2008

happy birthday!

Kess has been one of my very best buddies since forever! We grew up around the block from each other and hated each other at first {only because my big sister kicked her out of the babysitters club}. But somewhere between 5th & 6th grade, I made a friend that I know I'll have for life! Kess is the sweetest, most genuine person I know. And the funniest. And the prettiest. Love you, Kess! I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Let's take a quick trip down memory lane. I seriously wish I had all of my OLD pictures of us scanned. But this is what I have!
Kess & Ariel, senior year or the summer after.. can't remember
kess & her stinkin' dog. she loves those spoiled rotten dogs!
kess and i went on spring break to antelope island :)
kess as a ninja turtle on halloween.
kess caught the bouquet at erin's wedding... and sure enough, she was the next one to get married!
kess & ryan at our halloween party as jim & pam. i love how ryan is trying to pull a jim face.

1 comment:

Kim said...

he he.. yes .. those are some sweet pics! happy birthday to our little kessy