3.01.2010

satisfied?

Photobucket

i have had these frames hanging in my house for 3 years. they have been empty until today. i meant for them to be that way. my inspiration came from an article in martha stewart's magazine many years ago. there was a whole section about hanging empty frames and i loved it! sean has never liked or understood the awesomeness of the empty frames. probably many of you who have visited my house have felt the same way! well hopefully today sean will be satisfied.

ann gave me a few little practice roosters with my big rooster. they are so cute and fun and i didn't want them to go to waste! so for now, my empty frames are no longer empty. we'll see how long i keep it that way.

6 comments:

Ann said...

Love it! We had five empty frames above our fireplace at my place before i moved out. three more in the kitchen. it may have been overkill, but we LOVED them.

MKS said...

will you post the bread recipe? i want to start making my own too

Jamie said...

I like it! Although I did like them empty as well. So either way you're good (in my book)

dave + kirst said...

those look totally cute! are they vinyl stickers? love it.

ariel said...

kirsten, yes they are vinyl.

Janessa Taylor said...

Hmmm. I don't see how roosters go in your house. You seem a little too "cool?" for them???? Or maybe I just have the wrong impression about roosters in general.... :) They look cute though!