3.24.2010

loves.

Photobucket

serena's new spring wardrobe {mostly thanks to my mom!}.
and her easter dress, which is so so adorable.
lunch with sean, mom & serena. i had the ariel special: guacamole taco + cheese enchilada.
cinnamon altoids.
green grass.
lost {i'm gonna have to re-watch that episode. soooo good!}.
cooking on the grill.
giant bag of frozen berries from costco.
my favorite gold sandals, back for spring.
peeps + cadbury minis.
sean's juggling act {to entertain serena}.
sunlight past 6:00 pm.
funny text messages from alicia.
my awesome ward choir.
serena's riverdance.
library movies.

2 comments:

Tatum Wheeler said...

I love getting library movies! I thought I was the only one who knew about them

Gina said...

that was a really good lost episode wasn't it? probably my favorite this season so far.