3.04.2010

morning nap =

mad dash to:

clean up breakfast.
clean up toys downstairs.
round up diapers.
empty garbages throughout house.
wash bottles.
clean up chess pieces serena played with while i organized my bookshelf.
clean up toys in hall.
clean up toys in bedroom.
make bed.
throw clothes on the window seat.
dust bedroom {with the back of my sleeve because i just noticed how dusty it was in there}.
do makeup.
do hair {ponytail, of course}.
take off dusty + oatmeal covered pajamas.
attempt to find a cute outfit.
say to self "oh well" when i look in the mirror and realize it looks like a maternity outfit.
{who will i see today anyway besides serena?}
dust coffee table {this time with a rag}.
change laundry.
catch my breath.
check my email.
blog for a minute.

afternoon naptime tends to be slightly less stressful, thank goodness!!! i'm already looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

wow you're good! I've been sitting on the computer since beckham went down for a nap. I haven't done a thing!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

That's funny! I put B down and looked at my house and thought it can wait til the next nap to get cleaned. Then I watched some tv. You're good!