3.15.2010

lucky duck.

what a great weekend!

on saturday, my mom and i went to see the young victoria.
Photobucket Photobucket
it was sooo good and i loved it! my mom had already seen it and liked it well enough to see it again with me :) i didn't even mind emily blunt {who for some reason usually bugs me}. and albert was very handsome. nothing like a good, clean, 19th century romance. i highly recommend it. i doubt it will be at the broadway much longer, so rent it! or get it on netflix! or whatever it is you do. seriously.

i finished this dang book:
Photobucket
a review to come on the reading blog soon. but let's just say, i'm glad to be done with it.

stephanie gave us a big bag of hand-me-downs at the most perfect time! serena has grown out of all of her dresses. and now she has a whole new {used} crop. thank you, steph!

and last but certainly not least, i am the luckiest duck! i won a giveaway over on cheat day.
Photobucket
two dozen lemon chiffon cupcakes... all for me! ok probably i will share them :)

No comments: