3.04.2010

my guest bedroom back!

Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket

did i mention that sean finally de-junked our guest/craft/music room? it's been so nice to have it back. granted it's a slighly random room, and lacking in the color department, but i love and missed it. someday i would love to paint the dresser & bed white and replace the hardware. but that's just a giant project that i'm not willing to take on right now! and i don't know if my mom would allow it... all of the furniture was my grandma's.

a few things about the room:
1. yes, i organize my books by color, not author.
2. the frames above the bed were actually meant to be filled, but i never got around to it.
3. another painting by my grandpa ♥
4. no idea where i came up with the idea for a seashell bouquet. as i said, it's a random room.
5. don't look too closely at the chess set. i have no idea where the pieces go.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I've thought about color coding, I just can't bear to break up my Harry Potters.