7.22.2009

confessions.

Photobucket

1. i wear these shoes every day. i love them.
2. i record so you think you can dance and watch it at least 3x a week. and i often get choked up and/or cry while watching. who knew i would be so moved by dance? i am the farthest thing possible from a dancer. in fact, i'm probably the most uncoordinated person you know.
3. i secretly am kind of sad that serena sleeps so well in her own bedroom. doesn't she miss me????
4. i have a spicy chicken go-wrap and a diet coke from wendy's for lunch a few times a week :)
5. last wednesday i really really didn't want to go to choir rehearsal. so i went, checked in, and left.
6. i love picking serena's nose and eye boogies. somebody's gotta do it. and it's not going to be sean.
7. i am very much looking forward to watching the new lindsay lohan made-for-tv movie, labor pains.

6 comments:

dave + kirst said...

Hey tell me how that lindsey lohan show is, I heard it wasn't great on the radio but I still enjoy stuff like that ;D And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE SYTYCD.

Eliza said...

I love your shoes, if I had those i would wear them everyday too. I am totally obsessed with SYTYCD and honestly wake up excited on Wednesdays. And lastly I too love picking my kids boogies, it is just so rewarding and for some reason so not gross.

Morgan said...

i totally wanted to watch that lindsey lohan movie too! it looked so cheesy good!

Jordan said...

i totally agree with everything on your list. Mostly the picking everything possible on my child-ears,nose, eye bugars-LOVE IT.

Juliann said...

Love this list!!

Janessa Taylor said...

You're HILARIOUS :) I also love picking Claire's nose, although it can be difficult at times! I am also totally obsessed wtih SYTYCD!!! Glad Serena's sleeping in her own room! That's great! (although sad for you...but it'll be good :)