7.29.2009

a little piece of my heart.

resides at bear lake.

Photobucket


Photobucket

so so so many good memories.

as a kiddo:
so excited when i get my first glimpse of that blue blue water.
playing in the water and the sun until my skin is fried and mom makes us put on a t-shirt. i hated swimming in a t-shirt.
playing and digging and sculpting in the sand.
swimming all day long.
gathering a bucket full of seashells.
playing mermaids with my sisters.
driving home, totally exhausted and drained from the sun, falling asleep to my mom's favorite lullaby cd.
coming home with a bathing suit full of sand.
as a tween:
riding with all of my friends in my mom's mini-van.
subway sandwiches on the way.
{what would a day at the lake be without a subway sandwich?}
feeling awesome in my sister's hand-me-down, green plaid, 2-piece.
floating in the lake all day.
so proud of our tans {sunburns}.
as a teen:
driving with my girlfriends.
listening to dashboard confessional and the all-american rejects on the way.
laying in the shallow water, working on our tans.
scoping out the beach for any cute boys.
lots of diet coke.
lots of laughs.
with sean:
beautiful drive.
kisses on the beach.
kisses in the water.
happy as can be.
sunburns.
today:
serena's first trip to the lake {many more to come}.
lovely drive with mom.
subway sandwiches.
gorgeous clouds.
attempting to create a shelter to shade my baby.
wind... and therefore a short stay.
calzones at fredrico's.
a lovely drive home.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That was beautiful. You should write commercials.

Jamie said...

I love Bear Lake! We need to go all together some time again. Remember people being grumpy becuase they were hungry when we were leaving :)

Amy said...

i heart bear lake. :)