7.07.2009

pretty heather.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
my dear sister heather had a bad hair day for her bridals, so she asked me to help her with a re-do. this is my amatuer attempt at taking some bridal portraits! i had so much fun playing florist, hair stylist and photographer. but i really felt like a huge dork because there were two other REAL photographers using the same location... with all of their REAL photographer equipment! i was walking around with a cooler to use as a step stool :) anyway, it was fun. heather is beautiful, as you can see. hope you like them, sister! and yes we did take some smiling pictures :)

11 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are pretty! They really do look professional. I wouldn't have known you took them unless you said. And I LOVE her dress :)

Heather said...

Thanks sister! They turned out great! Thank you so much for helping me out with wedding stuff for the last little bit....I'm lucky to have such an artistic and crafty sister :)

jamirodana said...

I think you did a good job! :)

Brad and Annette said...

Ooh... beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl :)

Gina said...

job well done. where is that?

Juliann said...

You did a great job! I'm impressed! And yes, your sister is very beautiful!

Morgan said...

ooohh! i love love the pics you did a great job on her hair i love when brides leave some of their hair down. such a beautiful bride!

Kim said...

very good ariel! she looks so pretty. wanna do some maternity pictures? really tho. i had to cancel my apt this weeks because i have the swine. would you be willing to do some for me?

Josh and Jay said...

I think that they look great. Does Heather like these ones better?

Dream come true said...

Where did you take them? I think they look great you are obviously artisticly talented

ClaysJenna said...

Beautiful! You did a great job!! She really is beautiful!! Where did you take these at??