7.24.2009

pioneer day.

Photobucket

woke up super super early to sing at the Days of '47 sunrise service. it was awesome. how firm a foundation gave me goosebumps.

went to breakfast with mom, dad, annette, brad, lindsay, jesse, sean & serena bean. veggie omelet, no cheese. wheat toast. yummy.

searched high and low for one of these. no luck. everyone's out.

went home, watched sytycd. cried. loved it.

went to visit the inlaws, watched harry potter 5, fell asleep on the couch, had a bbq, watched the family swim.

went to visit kim at the hospital. asher liam arrived this morning!

came home to a disastrous, 82 degree house and found the sweetest gift on my counter!! thanks mom & m'lindsay! sorry you had to see my house in that state.

6 comments:

Dream come true said...

I have that exact floaty I got it at Baby's R Us but it was a few months ago so they are probably out.

Brad and Annette said...

uh oh... was the house hot cause me and Brad shut the vents downstairs when we were babysitting?! I hope not... I forgot to open 'em up again!

ariel said...

no dear, my house was hot because we left the air conditioning off all day. i'm glad you shut the vents :) i'm always too lazy!

Jamie said...

I wish Idaho celebrated the 24th of July. I've been there two years in a row on this holiday :(

Lindsay said...

I am NOT a rodeo princess!!! (Or Pioneer Day princess, for that matter.) If this M' stuff continues I'm going to have to resort to childish retaliation measures! :)

Juliann said...

I seriously want "How Firm a Foundation" sung at my funeral...that's how much I love it.