7.12.2009

mommy brain.

i walked around with my underwear inside out all day.

i double book myself all the time. i planned to drive my mom & sister to the airport at the same time i was supposed to have lunch with my other sister. i agreed to cover for heather at work... only to realize later that it was serena's doctor's appointment that day... only to realize LATER {after other arrangements had been made} that the doctor's appointment really was the following week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously i can't keep my days straight.

i walked around with two different earrings all day. completely different. one dangly, one not.

i started turning left at a red light {there were no cars coming and i thought it was my turn to go for some reason...}.

i woke up in the middle of the night and told sean to burp the baby. huh? she had been fed and burped an hour earlier.

i forgot to put DIAPERS in the DIAPER bag before i dropped serena off at her grandmas. ironic, right?

sometimes i feel a little bit like i'm losing my mind :)

9 comments:

ClaysJenna said...

I can completely relate to EVERYTHING you just went through. Gotta love mommy brain:)

Dream come true said...

welcome to the club! Serena is beautiful by the way

Elise & Ty said...

I'm so glad I have such fun (ok, funny) things to look forward to! I've always been so forgetful, I'm scared for it to get WORSE?! Thanks for sharing - I love these stories! :)

Gina said...

this is hilarious.

Kess said...

oh Ariel, this made me laugh right out loud.

Adrienne said...

so true

Lindsay said...

At least you can use being a mommy as an excuse for your absent-mindedness! Jesse mocks me constantly for the ridiculous things I do (or don't remember to do, as the case may be)! :)

Janessa Taylor said...

oh I forget to put diapers in the diaper bag at times, seriously.... ;) Hope you don't forget about Wednesday though! Wait, or is it Tuesday? Need to check my email....

Whit,Tiff and B said...

That's way funny! I'm in for it then, I'm already losing my mind. On Friday, I lost my keys down in Kaysville. I looked and looked and couldn't find them, so we had some friends from Logan bring the spare down so I could get back up to Logan... The next day I was looking in my purse and found them... I'm losing my mind already.