1.21.2010

thank you.

Photobucket

serena is a very unhappy girl right now. teething + fever + runny faucet nose + watery eyes = a sad, irritated girl. but on a positive note:

thank you steph for the much needed hair cut & color. now i won't have 2 inch re-growth in our family photos.

thank you mom for watching a cranky serena while i worked and got said haircut. and for the nummy guilt-free oatmeal raisin cookies. and for the best ground beef ever! i wish i could make it to macey's more often.

thank you martha for the fun shadow box display idea. this wasn't actually a project in the encyclopedia, just in the background of a display photo. oh and thanks also for giving me some great ideas for baby tru's upcoming shower!

thank you hip & humble for being awesome and adorable. i found darling birthday presents for some friends today. how did i not know you were just up the street?

thank you cafe rio for the thursday special. pork tamales are high on my list of favorite foods. i really didn't feel like making dinner tonight.

thank you baby einstein for distracting serena for a few minutes. i couldn't have done my hair this morning without you.

thank you gretchen for the lovely surprise on my doorstep! {that was you, right?}

thank you husband for cleaning up the broken bottles of baby food that fell out of the back of my car :)

5 comments:

Morgan said...

I love love the project I actually saw this on another blog I think it was design sponge but it was with grandma doilies I have been trying to find a spot in my house for it..perhaps my bedroom?

Gretchen said...

yes it was me! youre very welcome :)

Jenny said...

Hooray for Cafe Rio's Thursday special!

jamirodana said...

thursday special is my favorite too!!! Pork tamales are fabulous! I also like to get a small side of the divine dressing to put on the lettuce/salsa mixture and eat like a salad! Yum. The only thing that could make it better would be those tortilla strips on top so I can dip them one by one in that dressing:) Maybe I should suggest it??

Steph said...

While Thank You for my shout out! I was honored! Thanks for being such a great friend! I love to visit with you! And now I HAVE to go to Hip & Humble. You made me curious! :) Love ya!