1.14.2010

pulling my hair out.

Photobucket
my computer is sick.

i have been without it for 7 whole days. i am so dependent on that dang machine. it's pretty sad how many times a day i think:

"i should google that."
or
"i need to email her."
or
"i'll get that recipe off of the food blog."
or
"i need to check my etsy shop."
or
"i definitely need to blog about this."
or
"i need to upload those photos from my camera."
or
"i'll order that online."
or
"i'll look that up in my email."
or
"i'm bored. i think i'll look at blogs."

and then i kind of want to rip my hair out when i realize i don't have my computer. all blogging & emailing this week has been from my parents house or the office. poor, poor me :)

5 comments:

Morgan said...

dont google anything mmmk ;)

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I hear ya! One of many reasons why we bought me my own computer when I became a stay at home mom! I needed the outside world somehow.

Steph said...

Well, at least you have enough to pull out! :)

Jamie said...

I have missed you this week :)

jamirodana said...

Yes, I would die without my computer!
Sorry.