1.03.2010

a favorite christmas gift.

Photobucket
a few months ago my mom & i were looking through boxes of my grandma's linens. i was looking for some handkerchiefs for this project {still in the works... just need to buy the canvases}. but we also found a bunch of adorable aprons that were my great-grandmother's. i fell in love and wanted to take them all home :) but mom wasn't quite ready to part with them. she surprised us and gave each of us girls one of the aprons for christmas. and she even remembered which was my favorite. i love it! it's in perfect condition, probably because it was too cute to dirty!

6 comments:

Kess said...

I love that ! Very cute apron. I never thought I'd be the apron type, but I've ruined far too many shirts from not wearing one. Now I'm very grateful for mine :)

Jamie said...

So cute!! Go Alene :)

dave + kirst said...

very cute!

Gina said...

love it. aprons are so fun.

Dani said...

super cute! and very cool that it was your grandmas. i got one for my b-day this year and its fun just to dress up :)

Amy said...

Dang cute! And you are looking fabulous I must say.