1.15.2010

lately.

Photobucket

i have been eating excessive amounts of cuties, apples & bananas with nutella. i can't stop myself.

my encyclopedia came and i love love it.

i got on my scale and was happily surprised to see that i'm back to my pre-baby weight. then i unhappily realized that my pre-baby weight is not my ideal weight :) still have some work to do. {i need to get on your diet plan, heather. if only i had your self-discipline!}

serena is getting very close to wanting to crawl.

i am finally being hit by the january funk. it wouldn't be so terrible without the nasty inversion. i'm so ready to use the cherry hill pass that santa brought.

i have made my bed every day so far in 2010. go me!

we laughed our faces off at community last night. i think it just may be the funniest show on tv right now.

i read half of a terrible terrible stupid book and then started reading gone with the wind. my purse has been 5 lbs heavier lately :)

we're prepping for a long martin luther king jr day weekend at the cabin. hip! hip! hooray!

happy weekend, everyone!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

oh man nutella! we have a love hate thing going i love it it hates me by putting excess cushioning on my hips ;)! the horrible thing is i have two huge industrial costco sized jars of it in my cabinet from my mother in law...i secretly think she wants to fatten me up ;)

Rachel said...

Oh, I loved Gone With the Wind!

Jamie said...

You, Morgan, and your nutella.. i don't get it :)

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Way to go and getting back to your pre-baby weight. I'm jealous, I still have lots more to lose.

Juliann said...

I absolutely LOVE Community!! I've never tried nutella...and I probably shouldn't! :)

Ann's ART said...

so ariel! When are you going to let me take out ad space on your blog?