12.21.2009

'tis the season.

am i the only one in the universe that actually stops at the stop signs in front of grocery stores and strip malls? you know, the ones with big speed bumps and pedestrian crossings painted on the asphalt? because i swear no one does. and i swear i almost got hit by some mean driver who not only ignored the giant STOP sign on the road, but ignored the person {me} crossing the pedestrian crossing.

eeeh driving during the holidays gives me a case of the grumps. i think people are meaner during the holidays. especially when it comes to driving and shopping. thank goodness all of my shopping is done. i think i'll steer clear of any stores from now until um let's say 5am on saturday morning??? :) a little after christmas sale shopping, anyone?

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I stop! I stop to let the people closest to me cross, but not the whole population of Wal-Mart. :) I still have some shopping to do, but I wish I didn't have to go near a store before Friday. I'm so tired of all the cranky kids and even crankier parents not caring that their offspring are tipping over the displays! (True story. I vow to never go to Michael's in December ever again.)

ariel said...

michaels! that's where i almost got hit! and it was complete insanity inside the store too!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I know! For real no one stops they think they have the right away and keep going with their one tracked mind. Sound like fun to go shopping the day after Christmas.