12.18.2009

gingerbread houses.

well graham cracker houses to be exact.

last night was our first annual graham cracker house decorating night! seriously, when was the last time you made a gingerbread house? before last night, i'm pretty sure i hadn't made one since elementary school.

my pictures from last night were no good, so you don't get to see aria & gina's masterpiece or anthony's byu house, but have a looksie:
Photobucket

mine:
Photobucket

sean's:
Photobucket
sean and anthony created this modern gingerbread fortress, complete with a fenced balcony and chimney. like the structure? he was not happy with my hot glued houses, so he decided to make his own with frosting. lovely!

4 comments:

Gina said...

every time i see that mod house anthony and sean made it makes me laugh. they're such gomers.

Jordan said...

Ooooh HOT GLUE??? That's great idea! I always hate it how hard it is to get the frosting to the perfect consistency so the houses don't fall apart!

Jordan said...

Sorry, that last comment was from me...Janessa :)

Juliann said...

Those are making me hungry... :)