12.16.2009

R.I.P. little buddy.

Photobucket
my little camera is officially dead. yesterday i took it outside to take a picture of my neighbor's awesome {and kind of scary} snowman. i dropped it. and now the lens is stuck out like that and won't come back in. and i can't turn it on. but we did have a good run. we went to san francisco, bear lake, dc, denver, texas, seattle, chicago, disneyworld and so many other places together. and sean took it to italy & russia! what a well traveled little camera. thanks for all of the blurry pictures. i love them.

on the bright side, serena has a new toy! she is so gadget savvy {hehe... remotes, cell phones, and now cameras!}.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Morgan said...

shes so pretty!

Whit,Tiff and B said...

I love that smile! Gotta love how you spend all this money on toys and crap and all they want to play with is your stuff.

Joanna McGuire said...

She looks so cute playing with that camera, at least she has a fun toy to play with. That is sad that your camera is dead, I hate when I drop expensive things.

Jamie said...

At least it's a good season to break a phone :) Maybe Santa's paying attention. I broke mine right before we went to Hawaii!

Janessa Taylor said...

Hey so I just got a new camera...at Best Buy...the Canon Digital Elph http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Canon+-+PowerShot+10.0-Megapixel+Digital+ELPH+Camera+-+Blue/9225527.p?id=1218062421747&skuId=9225527

And it's still at black Friday price. Anyway, the great thing about it is that it takes really FAST pictures (great for wiggly little girls :) and it also has really cool features, including this one where you select one thing in the picture to be color and the rest is taken in black and white! And it also has a red eye correction right in the camera...anyway, I got this blue/teal color--awesome. Love it. That was my Christmas present :)

Kess said...

Looks like Serena is feeling better that little cutie !

Juliann said...

This picture is ADORABLE of her! Oh my!! :)